Friday, October 22, 2010

Tomorrow's the Day for Worcester's Sheep to Shawl, Llama to Pajama 2010

Think we have nice seasonable weather in store for our Guild's appearance at the SSLP 2010. Betsy, Dottie, and maybe a one or two others will help show how do card, knit, spin and more. Loads of publicity will hopefully have reached curious minds and we'll  see all ages come for a look and hands-on. Will have my camera at the ready to document much of it. Can't wait to observe the llama shearing at 2PM, when Oberon of Orchid Patch in Southbridge MA will get his "haircut" and share his fabulous fleece with observers. Then, Elaine is hosting our next Guild meeting on Sunday. Lots to do!

4 comments:

Kristina said...

We had a great time learning with Lori and Betsy today - I only wish I could have spent more time! Thanks ladies! (Also wish we didn't have to leave before watching the llama get his haircut!)

walkingwool said...

Thank you Kristina for bringing your family and sharing in the fun. Hope everyone got inspired to play with more fiber!

Jen Niles said...

Did you guys see the video my husband did? You can see it on www.MassMoms.com
(it's also on the main T&G site but I like to toot my own horn a bit) :-)
-Jen Niles

walkingwool said...

Jen,
I didn't put you and Dave together! Thanks to you both so much for supporting our event!